Náplň práceThe Software Engineer is responsible for all phases of the software development lifecycle for new and existing software applications. The position involves daily interaction with other team members and members of other departments within the company to deliver a quality product in a timely manner.
- Designs, modifies, implements, and documents enhancements to software applications.
- Provides estimates of work based on knowledge and experience in a given work area.
- Writes product specifications, designs, and technical manuals.
- Plans and implements testing strategies for different areas of our products internally and externally.
- Ensures interoperability with third party products, operating systems, and existing software.
- Acts as a mentor of newly hired engineers.
- Maintains responsibility of assigned tasks by using experience and knowledge of environment to make development decisions
- Provides technical and non-technical presentations on the impact of changes to the solution.
Required education level:
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the following areas or equivalent industry experience: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Information Services, Management Information Services.
- Strong C++, Java and Google Android
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Object-Oriented analysis and design skills
- Experience with development tools: MS Visual Studio or equivalent IDE, TFS or equivalent version control, TeamCity or equivalent CI tool
- English language written/spoken at B2 or higher level (CEFR)
The following skills are considered optional requirements:
- Experience with C++11
- Experience with Boost, Poco
- Experience with smart phone development for Apple iOS (Objective-C)
- Start date of assignment: asap
- Degree of employment: Full-time
- Location: Prague