Náplň práceWe are looking for a dedicated software tester to join our IT development center in Prague and help us advance the technology and functionality of our Trading systems. The variety of challenging tasks you will be accomplishing include reviewing specifications, preparing test cases and test models, design and implement scripts for test automation and of course the actual test execution (manual or automated). Our requirements in terms of complex functionality, high reliability and availability will thoroughly challenge your testing skills and provide ample opportunities for continuous improvement.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in Information Systems and 2 – 3 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding product lifecycles as well as how technical systems work and interact.
- Experienced working with release procedures, test methodologies and QA processes.
- Team player with a proactive attitude and excellent test analytical skills.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Ability to derive test cases from functional and/or technical specifications.
- Ability to evaluate priority of issues and defects based on overall application functionality.
- Keep Lead Tester / Manager informed of current state of quality and test progress.
- Experience with defect management system (Jira or similar).
- Fluent in English.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Financial services experience strongly preferred.
- Willingness to travel to Frankfurt depending on project needs.
- Working experience in the area of the design and implementation of commodity or financial trading systems preferred.
- Experience with complex products/systems preferred.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, mainly in DB2 or PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Command of the Czech or German language is a plus.
Other essential skills
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Sense for detail and for picking the right solution while keeping in mind the business constraints.
- Fast learner.
- Team player, who is used to work in international environment.
- Start date of assignment: asap
- Degree of employment: Full-time
- Location: Prague