Working conditions and benefits
Growing and learning
Over the years, Cegeka around Europe has grown into a company with over 2300 employees. Of course, this growth creates many career opportunities for our employees. As a company delivering knowledge-intensive services, we encourage and support continuous employee learning, critical thinking, and a sense of initiative to launch new ideas.
Financial benefits Your salary package consists of several components. The main part is of course your monthly salary. In addition, you will receive benefits such as lunch vouchers, etc.
- Headquarters in the center of Prague (near Charles square and I.P.Pavlova)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Extra week of holiday
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Long term career development programs being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
- Pension insurance contribution
- Possibility of Home office and Sick leave according to the internal policies