In this training you will learn how security can be integrated into your software development cycle (SDL). After following this training you can:
- Define security objectives and discuss them with customers and other stakeholders
- Turn security policies and development best practices into concrete actions
- Identify and mitigate risks early in the SDL
- Establish security requirements from a variety of additional perspectives and responsibilities
- Evaluate how far you should go in security within your project
The training contains a number of practical cases that are worked out by the participants in small teams.