In this workshop, we will dive into the foundational questions for leaders: Who am I? And what do I stand for?
The focus will be on what drives you, and what you want to achieve with your leadership. In other words, what is your purpose?
We will also investigate what obstacles might get in the way of you achieving your potential. To strengthen your skills in dealing with setbacks and problems, we will build your mental muscles – your emotional resilience - in the Mental Fitness Gym
We will be working on:
- Increased self-awareness & confidence
- Increased self-motivation & engagement
- Greater (stress) resilience
- Better handling of work/life balance
- Be inspired and inspire others
- Improved emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Greater sense of responsibility/accountability as a leader in your own life