In this final Personal Leadership Laboratory, we will take the tools and concepts from the previous two workshops (Lab 01: Being - Lab 02: Doing) to get leadership in the bones. Our focus will be on the impact you want to create in the real world, and what actions you will take to realize your potential as a leader. To do so, we will discuss real-life cases from your own life.
This workshop is also about sustainability. Calling on all your resources and inner strengths, we will explore what kind of leader you will be after this programme: What will you focus on? Which muscles do you need to train more? What is needed to continue to grow?
We will be working on:
- Integrate and deepen your learnings
- Practical application of leadership skills (in the real - VUCA - world)
- Use coaching skills in interacting with people, teams and organisations
- Feel at ease in conflicts and manage them effectively
- Become more effective at decision making
- Tackle challenges creatively and from different perspectives