Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Job title: Android/C++ developer
We are looking for Android/C++ developer to join the team developing “Point of Sales” solutions. Our client is a world leader in Omni-channel solutions with a local branch in Prague. Due to its software, hardware and service portfolio are being processed millions of transaction daily across the industries (finance, retail, hospitality, tourism, telco and technology). The company has headquarters in USA with branches around the world. The role is for a permanent employment contract.
• Mobile technology enthusiast
• Enjoying to develop a new software with new functions, design OOP
• Experienced Android developer
• Passionate about C++, Java and willing to learn others
• Familiar with Android Studio, Git, TeamCity or similar tools
• Not afraid to communitace in English
• Team of friendly and qualified colleagues
• Appopriate salary
• Background of modern and stylish centre located in Karlín
• Opportunity for further growth and development
• Benefit system Cafeteria
Choose the position you are interested in and send us your CV.
Our HR Specialist will contact you to discuss the position details. Afterwards follows an invitation for an interview. For some roles, a test of expertise is also part of the interview.
After a successful interview/test of your expertise you will receive a job offer. Welcome to Cegeca!