Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Job title: C/C++ programmer
We are looking for a bunch of contractual C/C++ programmers for a planned project - transfer of cash system modules to Unicode. There is a view of further projects. Our client is a world leader in Omni-channel solutions with a local branch in Prague. Due to its software, hardware and service portfolio are being processed millions of transaction daily across the industries (finance, retail, hospitality, tourism, telco and technology). The company has headquarters in USA with its branches around the world.
• Good knowledge of C/C++ programming language
• Knowledge of Visutal Studio/TFS
• Knowledge of Unit testing is an advantage
Conditions and offer:
• From the beginning you will be located onsite in the client's office at least for 3 weeks. Afterwards there is an opportunity of home-office.
• Project kick-off - August/September 2018
• Project lenght 6-9 months with a view of extension for further projects
• Contrat with Cegeka company
• Outstanding financial conditions
Choose the position you are interested in and send us your CV.
Our HR Specialist will contact you to discuss the position details. Afterwards follows an invitation for an interview. For some roles, a test of expertise is also part of the interview.
After a successful interview/test of your expertise you will receive a job offer. Welcome to Cegeca!