We’re seeking experienced professionals to join our fast-growing Data Science team in Belgium. As a machine learning specialist, you will be responsible for analyzing, transforming and processing data so that machine learning models can be generated which fulfill the needs of the customers. You will perform these operations using preferred technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Python, Scala, etc.
We strongly care for a super team and our central value ‘respect’ is more than a nice image. The below values represent our company culture.
You will be responsible for, and continuously further develop, the necessary skills to transform, mine and visualize data in a distributed scalable way. You will help us to improve our cloud operations, maintain strong customer relations and keep innovating towards better and more performing analytical solutions. It’s our goal to help our customers with their ‘AI first’ approach, so we need you to be passionate about keeping up-to-date on technologies related to machine learning, cloud storage & computing, and deep learning. Only a collaborative learning culture allows this, so we expect everyone to play an active role in this.
- Machine learning, business analysis, modelling, reporting and documenting
- Collaborate with our team members and improve operational efficiency and document best practices.
- Developing relations with clients: translate business requirements into robust technical solutions, maintain a high level of support with our clients, deliver in a timely fashion and continue to further improve our offerings.
- Preferably BS or MS in Computer Science, Electronics, Math, or Statistics.
- You have a passion for AI & big data, data science, cloud computing and technology in general.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and are a good problem-solver.
- Good programming knowledge, preferably experience with languages such as Python and (no)SQL
- Experience and/or certification Microsoft Azure is a strong advantage.
- Bringing ‘AI solutions means you always keep the business use case and the value in mind to prioritize on tech architecture & developments
- Team player: both internal with the team as well as client facing.
- Cegeka is an international company with Belgian roots having offices in Ghent, Antwerp, Leuven & Hasselt to help you with optimal work-home distance. Work at customer location or from home office. But we definitely also work often at the office to empower team collaboration.
- You’re very fluent in Dutch and English.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Above all we value your drive and culture equally as important – if not more important – than every bullet above.
- The Data Science team is a growing department with countless growth possibilities for you. You are the CEO of your career and we want to help you growing together!
- Teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere with room for new and fresh ideas and initiatives.
- Tailor-made guidance! You indicate where your interests lie. We offer different career paths, and together we look at how we can help you develop.
- Learning and knowledge sharing are central. Many initiatives are organized for this: knowledge sharing meetings, innovation centers, sandboxes, reading groups, use of Slack as an internal communication platform, etc.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone contract, fixed expense allowance and powerful laptop, we offer you flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance. Thanks to our Flex Reward Plan, we can offer you tailor-made compensation.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.