To reinforce our strategic focus and help our clients in their journey of digital transformation, Cegeka is looking to strengthen their integration competences.
As an Integration Architect, you design solid integration architecture solutions, connecting data, processes and applications within complex application landscapes. You have strong affinity with integration of complex application landscapes, data-, API-management and E2E-process automation.
What will you do?
- You combine a deep understanding of cloud-, Business to Business-, Application to Application- and data integration to drive IT transformation initiatives that meet the business objectives of our customers.
- You take the lead in the design and selection of the right Integration Architecture within complex application landscapes.
- You deliver an integrated architectural model, linking applications, data and business processes, aligned with the business vision of our customers.
- You coach other team members and support the implementation of integration solutions, in a diversity of technology stacks.
- You identify risks related to security, continuity, availability and compliancy and you work out a risk mitigation plan.
- You make the difference by showing and explaining functional- and non functional benefits of the proposed Integration Architecture.
- You can really have an impact on creating our Cegeka iPaaS competence center.
- You wil work at our Cegeka Ghent or Cegeka Hasselt Corda Campus location and are willing to travel to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master degree and you can show 3 years of experience in a similar function.
- You have an accurate knowledge of the IT market combined with a strong affinity with iPaaS and Dell Boomi.
- You have in-depth and practical experience in software development in a cloud-oriented context.
- You are able to give customer advice in a structured and didactic way to specialized technicians, but also to senior management.
- You understand "business"-needs and you participate to the identification of the best solutions to meet the business needs.
- You are a specialist in implementing and adapting architecture frameworks to customer-specific context and content.
- You can map risks and advantages of technological innovations resulting in solid schemes to give direction to used architecture frameworks and to the evolution of Cegeka’s solution portfolio.
- Expertise in one or more integration middleware solutions is a must (e.g. Azure Integration Services, Dell Boomi, MuleSoft,...).
- You are a conceptual thinker, a connector and a strong communicator.
- Sector knowledge in finance, insurance or aviation is an asset.
- You fluently speak and write in English and Dutch, French is an asset.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Working in team realizing new and innovative ideas within an open culture are important to you.
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing organization with a lot of development opportunities. Continuous Learning is key! Via our Talent Management Program we can offer you a lot of training possibilities.
- Your talent is key and we do the utmost to make sure you develop your full potential.
- You will have an attractive salary with interesting extra-legal benefits (such as a company car or mobility package, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance) and the opportunity to subscribe in our Flex Reward Plan (FRP).
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.