Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. The company specializes in multi-cloud services, cloud orchestration, managed services and optimization of applications, infrastructure and business processes and takes care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and platforms.
We are currently looking for a Service Coordinator/Manager with about 2-5y of experience to work in the aviation sector to strengthen the service governance team.
What will you do?
- Prepare and participate to Steering Committee’s – Tactical & Exec level
- Measure and report on Service level agreements and Key performance indicators
- Support the financial process
- Maintain and update financial forecasting , budget, indexation, …
- Ensure contractual activities are correctly managed (Timesheets, invoicing, accounting, fixed price projects deliverables,…).
- Drive the recruitment and onboarding process
- Collect needs for and support fixed price projects
- Responsible for the Continuous (Service) Improvement process
- Support and coach our resources within their assignment (TL’s, scrum masters, PM, QM,…)
- Participate to contractual discussions
- Prepare the internal reporting of the projects : Monthly Business unit reviews, regular quality insurance reviews, participate to audit…
What makes you stand out?
- High level of organization
- Financial acumen
- Managerial skills (Project, Service, change management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English: Mandatory – French is an asset)
- Diplomatic with the sense of consensus and assertive when required
- Result oriented
- Opportunity spotter
- Ability to perform under pressure
- ITIL Knowledge
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.