To reinforce our strategic focus and help our clients who is active in the aviation sector in their journey of digital transformation, Cegeka is looking to strengthen their Enterprise Architects Capability. As an Enterprise Architect you will ensure the coherence, the consistency and the management of different complex architectural blueprints. You will have strong affinity with Business Centric Application Modernization, Cloud Strategies, iPaaS and DevSecOps.
What will you do?
- You combine a deep understanding of technology, applications, industry best practices, business processes and architectural patterns to drive IT transformation initiatives that meet the business objectives of our customers.
- You take the lead in the design and definition of the Enterprise Architecture of complex IT environments taking into account all non-functional requirements such as security, performance, scalability, ... and you can also propagate these to the team.
- You deliver an integrated architectural model linking application, data and infrastructure architectures.
- You have a broad knowledge of Application, Infrastructure, Security & Data architecture, DevSecOps, Kubernetes, Distributed Systems (message queueing, event streaming, API management,…), IAM/CIAM.
- Both within the IT infrastructure and Application development you provide direction and guidance to ensure that the defined Enterprise Architecture will be converted to design and development initiatives via a strategic roadmap and according agreed guidelines, methods and design principles.
- You identify risks related to security, continuity, availability and compliancy and you work out a risk mitigation plan.
- You make the difference by showing and explaining functional benefits of the proposed Enterprise Architecture.
- You work closely together with our customer and other stakeholders in an enterprise context and are a strong communicator, both within and outside your team.
- You are eager to learn, resistant to stress, pragmatic and diplomatic.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master degree and you can show 5 years of experience in a similar function.
- You have a global and accurate knowledge of the IT market combined with a strong affinity with Business Centric Application Modernization, Cloud Strategies, iPaaS and DevSecOps. and an in-depth and practical experience in software development or infrastructure in a cloud-oriented context.
- You are able to give advice in a structured and didactic way to specialized technicians, but also to senior managers, including C-level.
- You understand the "business"-needs and you participate to the identification of the best IT-solutions to meet the business needs.
- You are a specialist in implementing and adapting architecture frameworks to customer-specific context and content.
- You can map risks and advantages of technological innovations resulting in solid schemes to give direction to used architecture frameworks and to the evolution of Cegeka’ s solution portfolio.
- A deep expertise in enterprise architecture methodologies and best practices (e.g. TOGAF), modelling methods and tools design patterns, domain-driven design, refactoring and unit testing are a must.
- Scrum and eXtreme Programming are two agile development methodologies that you apply with pleasure and knowledge.
- With your expertise you have a clear view of the (technical) risks in terms of impact and probability and provide strategies to mitigate them.
- You are a conceptual thinker, a connector and you outperform in communication.
- You will immediately feel at home within the result-oriented, no-nonsense approach of a growing company like Cegeka.
- Sector knowledge in aviation is an asset.
- Languages: English in combination with French or Dutch.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.