Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. The company specializes in multi-cloud services, cloud orchestration, managed services and optimization of applications, infrastructure and business processes and takes care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and platforms.
We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as senior Golang & Kubernetes developer ?
What will you do?
- You will develop the backend for our Digital Platform Portal in Java.
- You will develop demo applications as a showcase for our Digital Platform.
- You will assist in development done by the other teams working on for example IAM, platform front-end framework, etc.
- You will take full ownership on code base and setup.
- You actively impart knowledge with the team and maintain documentation of tasks undertaken.
- You are passionate about expanding knowledge and learning through interactions and self-teach.
- You ensure that updates, developments, and changes are delivered successfully within agreed timelines.
- You self-manage workload through effective time management and prioritize tasks by using tools.
Who are we looking for?
- You have extensive knowledge of Golang and very good knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Preferably you have experience as a full stack developer.
- You must have senior experience with Spring Boot, REST
- As extra competences you have worked with Docker and Openshift.
- You are an effective team player and decision maker.
- You own a pioneering approach to problem solving, creative and lateral thinking.
- You are adept at listening to others in the form of concepts, feedback and analyzing information.
- You are an analytical thinker with problem solving capabilities.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, more specifically the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.