Cegeka’s Aviation division plays an active role in supplying IT platforms & services for air traffic management in Europe.
As quality & release engineer you will ensure, together with the quality manager, the requirement, quality and release process are properly fulfilled in a very high compliance environment.
What will you do?
- You’ll work in an highly complex and highly regulated sector, where safety is the utmost important priority.
- You will ensure that the end-2-end requirement management process is properly defined and respected.
- Together with the customer you setup the complete definition of the requirement management process.
- You ensure the process is then put in place and respected.
- You collaborate with all architect and follow-up on change management
- You support and validate the full traceability of the complete lifecycle of project activities: from requirement capturing until customer validation (A-Z)
- As part of Release Management activities, your major responsibilities are to facilitate the processes and assist the teams in delivering value. You communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
- You work in between Product Owner and Quality manager , ensuring effective communication and good collaboration between three of you .
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the team using various tools.
- Assists the team in communication and coordination with stakeholders and customers during feature definition and delivery.
- Participate with management and cross-functional teams as subject matter expert to develop and improve operating policies and procedures.
- Together with our customer, you develop processes and procedures to facilitate the working relationship between the stakeholders.
- You also take part to the configuration management activities and ensure proper versioning and branching strategies are in place.
Who are we looking for?
- You have worked at least 3 years as a Quality & Release engineer.
- You have hands-on experience in working in Jira.
- Stakeholder management skills are key within this highly complex environment.
- You can make the link between Agile teams (Safe Framework) and waterfall within a heavy regulated environment.
- You have a platform- and developer-centric mindset.
- You’re ability for attention to detail is one of your strengths.
- Having worked within a Cloud context is a big plus.
- Experience in projects in aviation is a plus.
- You are a strong communicator, speaking and writing fluently in English, in combination with French or Dutch is a must.
- You’re main work location will be one of our Cegeka offices, but you are willing to travel to our customer which is based in Zaventem.
Why grow with us?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackatons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.