Do you want to join our growing Smart Services division as an Agile Project Manager? Have impact on complex software projects within the financial & insurance sector. Uncover your own potential and grow with us!
What will you do?
- You will work with large and complex customers within the financial & insurance sector. Additionally, you take part in integration projects within our iPaaS competence center.
- You closely work together with your fellow project manager and the division director.
- You’ll join a business unit where you not only will have impact on your personal development but also growth of the division Smart Services.
- You take ownership of realizing project goals such as quality, budget, time & scope.
- You are the key contact person for your customer and develop a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with all project & program stakeholders.
- Together with your team & customer, you follow up project status.
- You’re an excellent communicator and negotiator that knows how to manage customer’s expectations.
- Identifying new customer opportunities and helping with presales dossiers is also part of your role.
- You proactively manage project risks & issues.
- You put together a well-functioning team and make estimations & planning.
- Resource management is key:
- Taking part in collaborative hiring actions such as searching in your own network for valid candidates.
- Interviewing new project team members.
- You fluently speak English and Dutch.
- You can choose at which Cegeka location you’ll work (Corda Hasselt, Ghent, Louvain, Antwerp). You are also willing to visit our customers which are located in Flanders (1 or 2 days per week).
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a project manager within Agile software projects in a B2B environment, managing at least projects of 700 man days or 2 projects at the same time of at least 350 man days.
- Experience with software integration projects is a big plus.
- Coordinating and aligning between projects is key for you.
- Because of your domain knowledge, social skills, flexibility and engagement, you succeed in gaining our customer’s and team’s trust.
- You are used to having challenging customer discussions in a constructive way, where you focus on finding a solution.
- You are used to work in an international context with a complex organization structure where stakeholder management is key to your project’s success
- You have a helicopter view, but don’t underestimate the importance of details.
- You’re familiar with planning and optimizing your available resources.
- Working together is key for you in order to focus on achieving the project results.
- Having worked with following project methodologies such as Prince2, PMBOK, Scrum, is a plus.
- Having worked with project management and collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence is a plus.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.