We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as a DevOps Automation Engineer?
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience in implementing various development, testing & automation tools including setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- You can define and set-up development, test, release, update and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Communication skills to guide and coach the engineering team about the Dev(Sec)Ops best practices is key for you.
- You are an excellent troubleshooter fixing bugs.
- In-depth knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies and cloud services.
- You are aware of critical concepts in Dev(Sec)Ops and Agile principles.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure.
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of tools and technologies in software development.
- Comfortable with higher testing and deployment frequencies.
Your technical experience?
- Tooling: CI/CD Jenkins expert, SonarQube, SonaType Nexus, SonaType Firewall, Fortify, Checkmarx. Git BitBucket.
- Scripting language: ksh, Groovy, Python Test tools Automation tooling.
- Cloud environment: Azure.
- OpenShift (Kubernetes), Terraform, Ansible, Java, Istio Service Mesh, Elastic.io, Hybrid cloud.
What will you do?
- Responsible to design, setup and maintain the CI and CT toolchain used by the engineers.
- This toolchain will enable the developers to build, qualify, and test the Digital Platform.
- Provide guidelines and coaching to the engineering team about Dev(Sec)Ops best practices.
- Designing and implementing the release process (hand over) of the delivery (Digital Platform baseline) towards the customer.
- You implement various development, testing & automation tools and IT infrastructure, including setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update and support processes for DevOps operation is key.
- You review, verify and validate the software code developed in the project and trouble shoot and fix code bugs.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing wastage.
- You encourage and build automated processes wherever possible.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools is also part of your role.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.