Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. The company specializes in multi-cloud services, cloud orchestration, managed services and optimization of applications, infrastructure and business processes and takes care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and platforms.
Do you have experience with financial analysis, M&A and/or financial management? Do you want to actively participate in due diligence projects? Cegeka is looking for a Financial Analyst!
What will you do?
- As part of the M&A team, you will assist in the identification of potential acquisition targets to contribute to the business development of the Cegeka Group
- You will perform financial analysis of potential acquisition targets and build financial models and business cases to decide on M&A cases
- You will assist the Financial Management of Cegeka in choosing and implementing the optimal finance structuring
- You actively follow up on running financing agreements and support the realization of new financing agreements with banks and on debt capital markets
- You actively participate in due diligence project teams.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a very good knowledge of financial statement analysis (P&L, BS, CF)
- You have a strong understanding of sources of financing
- You have many experience in Discounted Cash Flow and multiple-based valuation techniques
- You have a Master degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, or business engineering
- You have more than 5 years of working experience in a similar role in financial analysis, M&A, financial management
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is required
- You have strong analytical skills with a good understanding of financial results, financial modeling and valuation techniques
- You have a good knowledge of MS Excel and how it can be applied to corporate and project Finance
- You have a good knowledge of debt advisory and capital markets
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are able to work proactively
- You have a good knowledge of the IT and telecom sector.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
We will review your application and will contact you as soon as possible.
We invite you for an introductory meeting and ask you to fill-out a personality questionnaire.
If we are both on the same page, we will gladly make you an offer to work with us.