Context of the job:
With over 3600 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important ICT providers in Benelux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors. Customers use our services to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Hasselt (BE), Leuven (BE) and Veenendaal (NL), we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers. As well as the Belgian domestic market, Cegeka also has branches in the Netherlands, Romania, Italy, etc. where we have subsidiary companies for remote management and software development.
You are part of the STAID (Shared Technology And Infrastructure Delivery) Division and responsible for operational activities within the Virtualization Team.
As a member of the 2nd Level Team, you are our main internal escalation point. The response time and accuracy of our support highly depend on your team. As part of Cegeka’s Virtualization Team, you will be involved in the operational activities of virtualization solutions. This both in the context of Cegeka and its customers.
The Team operates from Monday to Friday, in shifts that cover 24/7/365, as following: 07:00 AM – 15:30 EET, 11:30 AM – 20:00 EET and 23:00 – 07:30 AM EET.
Candidates must possess:
- BSc or MSc in Information Technology
- 1+ year proven experience in following areas:
Nice to have:
- VCP certificate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V
- Analytical, technical and diagnostic skills
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Possess the ability to work independently
- Customer focused
- Initiative is required in day to day tasks
- Strong team spirit and involvement
- Punctuality and flexibility - Schedule adherence is one of the objectives of your activity and it will be taken into account during your performance evaluation
- Ability to listen, learn and improve
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots