Best Romanian employers, as voted by undelucram.ro users in 2019.
Last year, Top Employers brings about quite a few surprises. Unlike previous years, when IT giants ruled the top, this year makes way for lesser-known companies to stand up to the podium.
It is the first time in Romania when the first places are not occupied by IT giants like Microsoft or HP. Microsoft which ruled the top last year, fell to a surprising number 5 in the national employers top 2019, and also on number 3 in the IT&C industry top. Cegeka entered in the top 5 employers in the IT&C industry.
Here are some extracts from UndeLucram.ro’s top employers:
Romanian IT Companies:
- Microsoft Romania
- METRO SYSTEMS Romania
- Cegeka Romania (best-rated outsourcing employer, according to this study)
At present, Cegeka has more than 50 vacancies in Romania for a broad spectrum of jobs, for starters as well as more experienced professionals.
Why choose Cegeka?
- Very friendly environment
- Professional teams that always support you
- Flexible working hours
- Professional courses and development programs; Holiday packages, gifts;
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.
To find out which vacancies Cegeka offers, click here.