Cegeka is proud to announce it has been awarded Calling for Microsoft Teams Advanced Specialization. The Calling for Microsoft Teams Advanced Specialization provides a means for partners to showcase proven success and extensive expertise in deploying Microsoft 365 Phone System. It refers to the capability for people to make and receive telephone calls within Microsoft Teams regardless of device or location.
To achieve this specialization, Cegeka has demonstrated a deep knowledge, extensive experience, and far-reaching expertise in deploying and managing Microsoft 365 Phone System, Calling Plan, Direct Routing configuration, Network Planning, and Remediation for Voice workloads.
Also, to meet the requirements of this specialization, Cegeka went above and beyond to a total of 2,500 monthly active usage (MAU) growth of Microsoft Teams in a trailing twelve-month period, whereas four of our team members have passed both the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate certification and the Teams Calling Technical Assessment by Microsoft.
Cegeka holds the following Microsoft Advanced Specializations:
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Advanced Specialization
- Windows Server and SQL Server Migration to Microsoft Azure Advanced Specialization
- Identity and Access Management Advanced Specialization
- Microsoft Threat Protection Advanced Specialization
- Low Code Application Development Advanced Specialization
- Small and Midsize Business Management
- Calling for Microsoft Teams Advanced Specialization
- Microsoft Adoption and Change Management (ACM) Advanced Specialization