Cegeka is pleased to announce it has been awarded the Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Advanced Specialization from Microsoft in recognition of its proven expertise and experience in deploying Microsoft Identity workloads with Azure Active Directory.
Remote work has never been more relevant than it is now. Developing specialized expertise in this area is accordingly very important. Cegeka is pleased to announce it has been awarded the Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly Windows Virtual Desktop) advanced specialization. This is a validation of our deep knowledge, extensive experience and expertise in deploying, scaling, and securing virtual desktop infrastructure on Azure.
Only partners that meet stringent criteria around customer success and staff skilling, as well as pass a third-party audit of their Azure Virtual Desktop technical practices, can earn the Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop advanced specialization.
Supporting secure remote work for employees is more critical than ever. Azure Virtual Desktop is a Microsoft solution that seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft products and allows customers to implement virtual desktops in a scalable, secure, and cost-effective way.
Partners with validated capabilities in implementing Azure Virtual Desktop can help customers deploy and navigate the licensing efficiencies it offers to deliver the solution that is most efficient for their organization.
Cegeka holds the following Microsoft Advanced Specializations:
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Advanced Specialization
- Windows Server and SQL Server Migration to Microsoft Azure Advanced Specialization
- Identity and Access Management Advanced Specialization
- Microsoft Threat Protection Advanced Specialization
- Low Code Application Development Advanced Specialization
- Small and Midsize Business Management
- Calling for Microsoft Teams Advanced Specialization
- Microsoft Adoption and Change Management (ACM) Advanced Specialization