Cegeka is pleased to announce it has been awarded the Identity and Access Management Advanced Specialization from Microsoft in recognition of its proven expertise and experience in deploying Microsoft Identity workloads with Azure Active Directory.
Cegeka joins a select group of Microsoft partners who have earned this accreditation. “We believe identity protection and IAM are key cornerstones in the security roadmap of any organization. With many employees working from home and the number of devices increasing rapidly, it’s never been so important for businesses to pay attention to IAM. For example, the importance of digital identity should not be underestimated, not only when using private and public cloud services, but also within the secure digital workplace”, says Fabrice Wynants, Global Director Cybersecurity at Cegeka.
“At Cegeka we continue to invest substantially in this domain. Recently, we strengthened our IAM capabilities with the acquisition of SecurIT”, says Fabrice Wynants.
In addition to the Identity and Access Management Advanced Specialization, Cegeka received earlier the Microsoft Threat Protection Advanced Specialization in the security area.
Cegeka holds the following Microsoft Advanced Specializations:
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Advanced Specialization
- Windows Server and SQL Server Migration to Microsoft Azure Advanced Specialization
- Identity and Access Management Advanced Specialization
- Microsoft Threat Protection Advanced Specialization
- Low Code Application Development Advanced Specialization
- Small and Midsize Business Management
- Calling for Microsoft Teams Advanced Specialization
- Microsoft Adoption and Change Management (ACM) Advanced Specialization