Cegeka has been awarded Microsoft’s Threat Protection Advanced Specialization. Only partners that meet stringent criteria around customer success and expert skilling can earn the Microsoft Threat Protection advanced specialization.
“Cegeka joins a select group of Microsoft partners who have earned this accreditation. It demonstrates our deep knowledge, extensive experience and proven success in deploying Microsoft Threat Protection, Microsoft Cloud App Security, and Azure Sentinel workloads”, says Fabrice Wynants, Global Director Cybersecurity at Cegeka. This expertise is verified through customer references and Microsoft exams, ensuring Cegeka can deploy and manage these workloads.
Today, many organizations are digital and data-driven. This makes cybersecurity more important than ever, but also more difficult than ever. Cegeka is focused on helping our customers become cyber resilient, where the aim is to minimize the business impact of cyber security incidents to recover quickly and effectively.
In addition to the Microsoft Threat Protection Advanced Specialization, Cegeka received earlier the Adoption and Change Management (ACM) Advanced Specialization in the area of Modern Work and the Advanced Specialization in the area of Microsoft Azure, more specifically the Windows Server and SQL Server Migration.
Cegeka holds the following Microsoft Advanced Specializations:
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Advanced Specialization
- Windows Server and SQL Server Migration to Microsoft Azure Advanced Specialization
- Identity and Access Management Advanced Specialization
- Microsoft Threat Protection Advanced Specialization
- Low Code Application Development Advanced Specialization
- Small and Midsize Business Management
- Calling for Microsoft Teams Advanced Specialization
- Microsoft Adoption and Change Management (ACM) Advanced Specialization