What does this position entail?
- You will develop web applications and smaller standalone scripts to support the processes and automation of the internal organization in an existing team of developers
- Design and develop new features
- Maintain and improve functionality on our existing software products
- Support the technical team
- You will play an important role in the technical analysis of the software that will be developed
- The delivered software is often highly technical of nature and will mostly be used internally by our colleague engineers
- The team operates in a SCRUM and Agile Development context
- You are a team player and customer focused
- You have affinity with system management. Technologies like webservers and auto deployment tools do not sound weird
- You are eager to learn new technologies and use it in his daily tasks as well as sharing with the team
- You will follow the team’s coding standards and best practices and will guide the junior profiles in the team and be involved in code reviews and releases
Who are we looking for?
- You have a good knowledge of the following technologies:
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)
- REST API
- JSON and XML data formats
- GIT version control, JIRA
- SQL syntax and queries
- Network protocols (TCP/IP)
- You have an affinity and interest in systems: Technologies like Linux, webservers (NGINX, Apache, IIS…), Windows…
- You have experience with projects that addresses OO, design patterns, domain-driven design, REST, MVC, DDD and concepts (CQRS, Event Driven Design, Event Sourcing, Websockets)
- The following knowledge/experience is an asset:
- Nginx, gunicorn, south
- Fabric, Sentry, New Relic, supervisord
- SOAP API
- Basic knowledge on Docker, OpenShift
- Besides the technical expertise you have a positive mindset and a high capacity of working independently
- Showing initiative and being pro-active doesn't frighten you
- You interact well with our users and analysts and are eager to learn
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- YOU will be part of our mission:
- As a family-owned IT solutions provider founded on craftsmanship, we work In close cooperation with our customers.
- We help organizations create frictionless and highly personalized experiences for their customers, consumers and citizens.
- It is our ambition to become the leading European orchestrator of digital business platforms and ecosystems in our focus markets.
- YOU receive an attractive salary corresponding to your experience
We will review your application and will contact you as soon as possible.
We invite you for an introductory meeting and ask you to fill-out a personality questionnaire.
If we are both on the same page, we will gladly make you an offer to work with us.