What does this position entail?
- You will collaborate with the business through various stakeholders to determine functional and non-functional software requirements
- You define the conceptual architecture and make sure it aligns with the requirements of the business and the company’s vision
- You prepare the complex solutions and evaluate the different options, while paying attention to architecture principles like integration, scalability feasibility, code maintenance, performance & security
- You propose the consolidated requirements, solutions and assumptions to all stakeholders and anticipate the long-term vision and mission of the company
- You guide the implementation of the proposed solutions in collaboration with the development team and steer them in the right direction
- You help in defining unified development standards from appropriate technology to coding practice
- You guide and coach the functional and development team that operates in a SCRUM and Agile Development context
Who are we looking for?
- Masters or Bachelors in IT with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- With a positive mindset
- Highly analytical, with an ability to see both the big pictures and the details
- Experience in advising on software architecture and concepts
- Interested in the processes implemented under the abstraction layer, tools and frameworks
- Excellent organizational and leadership availabilities
- Excellent command of the English language
- You can work both in a team, but independent as well
- With your knowledge, social skills and flexibility, you are able to gain the trust of both our internal and external customers
- You are a strong communicator on every level of the organisation structure
- From an Enterprise-architecture perspective, you understand infrastructure
- Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit-testing.
- You are eager to learn about new technologies
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of database concepts will help you in this role.
- Knowledge of one of the programming languages Java, .NET, php, python, ruby is a plus.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- YOU will be part of our mission:
- As a family-owned IT solutions provider founded on craftsmanship, we work In close cooperation with our customers.
- We help organizations create frictionless and highly personalized experiences for their customers, consumers and citizens.
- It is our ambition to become the leading European orchestrator of digital business platforms and ecosystems in our focus markets.
- YOU receive an attractive salary corresponding to your experience
We will review your application and will contact you as soon as possible.
We invite you for an introductory meeting and ask you to fill-out a personality questionnaire.
If we are both on the same page, we will gladly make you an offer to work with us.