We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this project as a Lead Engineer ?
What will you do?
- You do the the day-to-day functional management of the Engineering team (10 to 15 people)
- You analyze and break down the engineering work
- You remove impediments that are blocking the Engineering team’s progress
- You provide guidelines and coaching to the Engineering team to reach their full potential
- You oversee the overall engineering effort and you are responsible for the substantive coherence
- You ensure the implementation of technical and high-quality requirements
- You assist in reviewing and improving code quality
- You participate in architectural sessions
- You help to refine the engineering backlog
- You facilitate and smoothen the communication and collaboration with the architects and other teams.
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 10 year experience in a similar Lead Engineer function
- You like to coach people and are a real team player
- You have experience in working with decentralized teams
- You have in-depth knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies and cloud services
- You have experience in setting up complex platforms (not only infrastructure or applications)
- You have good communication skills
- You know how to plan & prioritize.
Your technical experience?
- Kubernetes + Service Mesh (OpenShift, Istio)
- Build pipeline (Jenkins)
- Test automation (Cucumber, ...)
- Release automation (Ansible, TerraForm, ...)
- Security principles + tooling (by design / at runtime)
- IAM and CIAM (Okta)
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Knowledge of one or more Platform Components: Api Gateways (IBM API Connect), Reverse Proxies (NGINX), Messaging infrastructure, Event brokers (Solace), Blob stores, logging and monitoring tooling (ELK)
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.