Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. The company specializes in multi-cloud services, cloud orchestration, managed services and optimization of applications, infrastructure and business processes and takes care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and platforms.
We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as operation automation engineer?
What you will do?
The platform will offer a CI (Continuous Integration) capabilities (CI toolchain) to the business developers. This CI toolchain will enable the developers to build, qualify, vulnerability scan and unit test the applications. Everything on the platform will be defined as code; including the CI pipelines.
This CI toolchain will be designed as a very flexible and customized solution which will be deployed on VM or OpenShift.
Your role in this context
- Together with the team, you design, setup, configure and automate the build out of a digital platform based on Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- You setup and automate logging and monitoring infrastructure.
- You ensure production worthy, high-available, enterprise grade solution to supports the contingency requirements of the platform.
- You support the setup of Secret Management and of IAM/CIAM.
- You are also responsible and assist in the automatic roll-out based on scripts of the aforementioned solution.
- You configure dashboards for operational insights.
- You setup, configure and fine-tune alerting mechanisms to get key insights in the health of the system.
- You validate alerting mechanisms by stressing the system in key area’s both manually and automatically.
- You configure solutions to safeguard long-term storage of operational monitoring and logging data by integrating the core monitoring solution with external backup tools.
- You can work from any Cegeka location (Corda Hasselt, Ghent, Leuven) or from home during these exceptional times. You are flexible, for meetings it can be easier to come to the office.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Your have technical expertise in:
- Red Hat Linux , OpenShift (Kubernetes),
- CI/CD, API design, scripting & automation tools: Terraform, Ansible , Jenkins & Groovy
- Secret management: Hashicorp Vault, CIAM/IAM: OIDC, Okta
- Monitoring, logging tools from both an infrastructure and application level : Elastic stack (ELK, EFK)
- If you have worked with following technologies, this is a big plus:
SonarQube, SonaType Nexus, SonaType Firewall, Fortify, Checkmarx. Git BitBucket,
Scripting language (ksh, Python)Istio Service Mesh, Elastic.io, Hybrid cloud
- You are team player but can also work autonomously.
- You speak English fluently and have been working in an English speaking environment before. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- You are able to communicate well within your team and towards the client if applicable.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
We will review your application and will contact you as soon as possible.
We invite you for an introductory meeting and ask you to fill-out a personality questionnaire.
If we are both on the same page, we will gladly make you an offer to work with us.