As a security advisor you will not only guide our customers towards an increased security maturity and create security roadmaps to improve their security posture. You will also be one of the key figures in the Cegeka Security team who will shape the future of this new and growing unit.
Cegeka is a reliable IT partner that doesn’t just provide services, but helps customers to grow and improve their business processes. We believe in the power of empathy and commitment from start to finish. We give customers the advice they need and solve complex issues in a way that makes everyone happy. Customers also have access to a whole IT ecosystem that we know inside out. For growing our teams we are not only focusing on experience and expertise, competencies and personality are equally important to us. We continuously invest in talent management so that everyone can reach his of her full potential.
- Thanks to your broad expertise in the domain of Information & Cyber Security you are the go-to person for our clients regarding all security related topics.
- You will advise and guide our clients in their security maturity program. You will create and manage a security roadmap to improve their security posture.
- You will translate the security roadmap into both technical and strategic security measures.
- You will drive the process of continuous security improvement with our clients through a set of security management & governance activities.
- You will conduct risk assessments and relying on your advanced business understanding you are able to adequately interpret the results and provide the client with the best possible advice for improvement.
- You have min. 6 years of experience in the domain of Information & Cyber Security.
- You’re in the possession of a Master’s or Bachelor degree.
- You have a strong experience in design and architecture of cyber security and in hands-on opertational security incident and event handling, pentesting, … You enjoy working both on technical hands-on and strategic security assignments.
- You have a broad expertise in Security technologies such as IAM, SIEM, vulnerability scanning, …
- You are CISSP and/or CISM certified. Other relevant certifications such as ISO 27001 Lead auditor/implementor, ... are a plus.
- You’re an excellent communicator in Dutch, French and/or English.
- Given Cegeka’s strong belief in the ‘CEO of your own Career’-principle, within our versatile and international organization, many other opportunities lay wide open for the ambitious and eager-to-learn employee.
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team.
- You will receive a competitive salary with interesting extra-legal benefits (such as meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance) and the opportunity to subscribe to our Flex Reward Plan. A premium company car is included in the package.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.