As a Segment Marketing Specialist, you put the customer at the heart of everything you do. You translate business plans into a marketing, go-to-market and customer lifecycle plan for defined vertical segments.
You ensure and follow up on the implementation and execution of this segment marketing plan. You work closely with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing Operations to drive awareness, lead generation and sales pipeline growth. You monitor the outcome and results of the specific marketing actions, and report on segment specific results.
What will you do?
- Act as the strategic marketeer for the vertical segment(s) that have been assigned to you;
- Draw up a vertical segment plan with strategic goals to ensure that the turnover, profits, market share and marketing of the solution(s) can be developed and optimized;
- Take accountability for the project management and the budget of the vertical segment plan in order to boost the commercial strategy towards this/these segment(s);
- Proactively own the delivery of qualified leads: define the segmentation, targeting & positioning of marketing campaigns in order to build the sales pipeline. Develop the strategy, messaging and positioning for campaigns, and collaborate with the operational marketing team to implement integrated marketing and advertising campaigns that drive demand for vertical segments;
- Define the campaign metrics, manage and take ownership of the campaign goals;
- Arm the sales team with the tools and training they need to sell effectively. You partner with product and solution teams to understand segment strategies hence prioritizing and maximizing the impact of the marketing strategy and plan;
- Monitor the outcome and report on results of the vertical segment plan to senior leadership, adjust the plan when needed and build consensus on strategic goals;
- Engage proactively in and contribute to strategic brand planning and corporate communications;
- Co-ordinate the collaboration with external partners such as advertising agencies to ensure a long-term partnership can be built up.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master’s degree followed by min. 5 year experience in product/solution marketing or segment marketing, preferably in an international B2B environment
- You have a passion for the broad spectrum of possible marketing tactics: content marketing, digital marketing, lead generation, event management
- You enjoy combining strategic thinking with the operational aspect of making this strategy come to life
- You have experience in data-driven & business-driven marketing
- A proven track record in delivering growth, launching successful GTM initiatives and building digital lead generation campaigns. (SEO/SEA/paid ads/social media/…) is an asset;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to drive initiatives cross different departments and create buy in at all levels in the organization
- You are passionate about helping others to drive their business growth
- You are a fast learner, open-minded and eager to gain knowledge and experience in different business segments
- You have analytical skills, attention to details while not missing out the bigger picture and end goal
- You love setting up and driving projects, have a ‘can do’ attitude and you are an entrepreneur
- You have strong organizational skills and you can manage several initiatives at the same time
- You are an excellent communicator, both in Dutch and English
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Cegeka is a strong and fast-growing company, where we are exploiting the latest evolutions in different IT domains.
- Cegeka has been awarded with the TOP Employer label. The development of our employees is key and top priority.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths
- Teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere with room for new and fresh ideas and initiatives.
- Tailor-made guidance! We offer different career paths, and together we look at how we can help you grow and develop in your career.
- Learning and knowledge sharing are very important to us.
- In addition to the gross salary, a company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone contract, fixed expense allowance and powerful laptop, we offer you flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance. Thanks to our Flex Reward Plan, we can offer you tailor-made compensation.
We bekijken je sollicitatie aandachtig en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.