Are you passionate about Human Centered design? Are you eager defining Customer Journeys and improving them? Do you like to embrace new challenges? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
As a Service Designer – UX strategist at Cegeka, you’ll have the opportunity to guide our clients through the service design process, facilitate internal/external workshops and offer your industry expertise to deliver projects with company-wide impact.
What will you do?
- Conceptualize human-centered User Experiences: uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Create the information architecture for user experiences in an enterprise context. Plus if you have know-how in a marketing and communication context: e-commerce, websites, client portals, …
- You’re convinced of the impact of usability but you also understand the value of branding, styling, storytelling, great content,… to convince customers.
- Conduct workshops with stakeholders and partners to review current customer experience for the targeted service and envision improved future state experience.
- You are the voice of reason and find a way to make things work for client, end-users and business goals.
- You have an analytical mind. You will have to process a lot of information, see what’s important and turn into a simple plan.
- You will communicate visually using wireframes, (journey/service blueprint,…) maps or sketches.
- Help coaching functional analysts in design thinking.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master degree in Design, Economics, Business Administration or other educations to prove you have business sense and market knowledge and you can show 5 years of experience in a Service/UX/UI design.
- You have experience in converting business strategy and targets to optimal and customer-oriented user experiences.
- Understanding and having a deep interest in UX and Service Design is a must.
- You have knowledge of UX best practices for information architecture, interaction design and understanding of the human-centered design process.
- You can leverage and tailor a variety of human-centered research and testing methodologies against project needs and requirements.
- You can translate research insight to design strategy.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, including working on multiple projects simultaneously:
- You are empathetic and really take deep dive into the customer’s needs and psychology
- proven excellent communication skills in coaching and motivating others
- You have experience with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe suite, Figma, ...
- You are familiar with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes, and can guide our clients to setup experiments and test.
- You can work closely together in an Agile context with other experts in Design, Development, Project Management.
- You speak an write fluently in Dutch and English (French is a plus).
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You'll closely work together with great colleagues in an open atmosphere where new ideas and initiatives are stimulated.
- You work at Corda Campus or in Cegeka Leuven or even Ghent (combined with working from home). You are willing to go to your customers on site.
- Depending on your interests, we offer you an intensive tailor-made coaching: yearly training sessions, seminars or congresses can be part of that training.
- Depending on your own initiative & interests, we offer several career paths.
- You receive a competitive salary package, consisting of a company car or mobility budget, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance and a net allowance.
- You can optimize your salary package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
- You work within a flexible hour schedule, giving you a good work/life balance.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.