Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider who helps its customers to stay relevant in a rapidly changing digital world by thinking beyond the cloud and digitization and by providing solutions that really generate a business impact.
We as the Professional Services division, try to support our customers in a fast and adequate manner with their temporary needs by delivering our fixed or freelance consultants.
In other words, we thrive towards a perfect match between our client and our consultant. Even when we expand our team, we are looking for this perfect match. Cegeka focuses on talent management so that every employee has the change to come to their full potential.
What is a System Engineer?
Do you know your way around the Windows Systems, and do you want to deepen your knowledge in this matter? Then we may have the right opportunity for you! Cegeka is looking for a System Engineer to work as a consultant, and to represent us with our customers With your knowledge of the Windows or Environments, you are the one who can guarantee that our customers systems will keep on running. As part of the infrastructure team you try to solve complex issues and implement the needed changes. You advise and help build the infrastructure to create a save and reliable environment.
- What will you do?
- Your first priority is the system-management of a complex environment existing of Windows Servers.
- You will solve complex issues.
- You will do the necessarily changes.
- You have the chance to work on specific projects. You will give advice about process and technical improvements.
- Based on your domain of expertise, you will also be specialized in a specific domain: the whole of the Windows Infrastructure, VWware, Skype, Citrix, Exchange-environment, SCCM, MS SQL, cloud services (AWS, Azure,…) and/or automatisation.
- Who are you?
- You have a bachelor in informatics or are equal through experience.
- Passionate and studious are two words that describe you the best.
- You know a thing or two about the management of a server park and databases, server and desktop virtualisation, software distribution and/or the management of a storage infrastructure.
- Knowledge of networking (LAN,WAN), routers, switches and firewalls are a plus.
- You feel confortable in a complete ICT-environment.
- A MCSE certificat is a plus.
- You would describe yourself as an ambitious person who can work well in a team and alone.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch or French (one of the two is sufficient) and do know your way around the English Language.
What can you expect from us?
- To make your job more comfortable, we offer:
- A fixed-term contract.
- A premium company car with a fuel card. Do you want another way of transportation? Then we also have our mobility budget.
- An attractive salary and a flat-rate expense allowance.
- Customized remuneration thanks to our Flex income plan.
- Flexibel work hours and a work/life balance. Flexibele werkuren en een mooie work/life balance.
- Meal vouchers and a hospitalization insurance.
- You will join an open and dynamic team with nice collages, and with room for new and fresh ideas and initiatives.
- You are not alone! Cegeka offers you customized guidance. You tell us where your interests lay. We offer you different careerpaths, and look with you how we can help you develop yourself. You will do this in consultation with your Field Manager.
- We think learning and knowledge sharing is important here within Cegeka, and herefor we have a whole bunch of initiatives like knowledge sharing meetings, innovation centers, sandboxes, reading groups, slack,….
We review your solicitation and get back to you as soon as possible.
We invite you for an intake interview.
Are you convinced about us, and we about you? Then we would like to do you an offer to come work for us.