Cegeka offers a comprehensive set of Cyber Security Solutions ranging from Assessment activities, Preventive security measures to Detection & Response services.
What will you do?
As a Manager Cyber Security Consulting you will be responsible for successfully delivering our client security projects within different domains.
You will be involved in the development of new Security services capabilities delivered by the Security Consulting team. Those services include amongst others :
- Assessment services including penetration testing, Cyber Security Assessments, Privilege Account discovery, etc.
- Infrastructure, Network & Cloud Security projects
- SOC Onboarding projects
- Identity & Access Management Projects
You will drive proactive practice growth while managing and maintaining oversight of the team consisting of security architects, security consultants and security engineers. In this role you will drive optimal use of the resources and measure productivity of the team and performance against defined budget. You are responsible for knowledge development and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the team. For project delivery you collaborate with other divisions within Cegeka to build the most optimal project delivery team for the different engagements.
You will be involved in defining Statements-of-Work, following-up during project phase, managing the involved resources and ensure qualitative closure of security projects. During initial phase you will also participate part-time in Security Architecture & Consulting activities while further building the team. Therefore you must have a solid background in Information Security and extensive experience in different types of security integration projects.
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead the security engineering & consulting team within Belgium region
- Define & develop new Security Services and closely collaborate with the product management team
- Manage Consulting team productivity and P&L
- Lead and manage security engagements and resources
- Be focused on delivery excellence and successful project closure. Identify potential issues with engagements and drive timely remediation.
- Drive revenue that contributes to the growth of the practice and have an entrepreneurial mindset to continuously search for new revenue opportunities
- Be engaged in presales activities to successfully progress sales opportunities and capture client requirements. Translate requirements into Statements-of-Work and proposals. Collaborate on cross-division RFP’s.
- Have a collaborative mindset towards cooperation with other divisions within Cegeka
- Be responsible for the allocation of project resources and be familiar with Cegeka delivery capacity within and outside the own team.
- Be responsible for the administrative follow-up of a.o. performance evaluation, time registration, absence approvals, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- 10+ years of experience in Information / Cyber Security in customer facing roles
- 3+ years of experience as people/team manager of a security engineer/consulting team
- Proven ability to successfully deliver Information / Cyber Security projects as a manager and as an individual contributor
- Experience with different Information Security domains including a.o. : Infrastructure & Network Security; Identity & Access Management; SOC Services including MDR, EDR and others;
- Your strong sense for organization and planning allows to handle multiple responsibilities in parallel and still deliver qualitative results
- You are a teamplayer and act as a motivator towards the team
- Excellent written & verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as a teamplayer, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Adept in planning, leading change management, working in a fast-paced environment, and multi-tasking skills
- Solid presentation skills at the customer and management level
- High level of motivation and pleasure in self-responsible work. Be able to self-manage through difficult situations and have a key focus on client satisfaction.
- Stay up to date with security trends and techniques.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.