Wrap-up of the top 3 key messages
- Copilot is no ordinary release; it's a game-changer. Imagine your familiar Microsoft 365 applications becoming AI-powered work buddies, assisting you in real time without the need to use technical jargon or complicated formulas.
- Copilot 365 brings a range of mind-boggling features across Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Loop and Whiteboard, with more coming, such as Dynamics 365.
- Microsoft's commitment to data privacy and copyright protection means you can embrace Copilot with confidence, knowing your rights and intellectual property are safeguarded.
Read up on Copilot: your guide to a lot of resources
The avalanche of resources and guides available for Microsoft Copilot is truly impressive, and it continues to expand. With such an abundance of information, it can be challenging to see the forest for the trees.
Here’s a couple of interesting pages to read and bookmark:
The general Copilot announcement
- The pricing announcement for Copilot and Bing Chat Enterprise
- Copilot in Word
- Copilot in Teams
- Copilot in Outlook
- Copilot in Powerpoint
- Copilot in Excel
- Copilot in OneNote
- Copilot in Loop
- Copilot in Whiteboard
- Copilot Chat
- Technical Requirements and Onboarding Guide for Admins
- Microsoft Learning Path
- Data, Privacy, and Security for Microsoft 365 Copilot
- The Copilot System and Semantic Index explainer videos
Stay tuned to this blog for the last blog in this series on Thursday, when we sit down with Digital Workplace Experts Bart Swerts and Luc Dedroog for a chat about Copilot, how to implement it in your organization and how to make it pay off for your office workers.