For our client, the European Commission, we are looking for an experienced DevOps & Cloud Infrastructure Engineer . This is a long term assignment, full time. The successful candidate will be integrated, at the client's premises, to an international team of professionals.
What does this position entail?
- The main task will be to contribute to Information Systems projects, under the direct
supervision of HR.DS.1 officials. The selected candidate should be able to analyse
requirements, design and prepare documentation related to the current
Which skills and knowledge?- Knowledge of Web network infrastructure including VPN.
- Knowledge of windows and linux operating system and dockers technologies.
- Knowledge of design and technical writing tools.
- Good understanding of IT security requirements and policies is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of web, REST APIs and distributed architectures.
- Notions on usage of social media.
Due to the particular nature of a large international organisation such as the European Commission, candidates should also have the following nontechnical skills:
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings
- Ability to understand, speak and write English
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on a large project
Why grow with Cegeka?
- YOU will be part of our mission:
- As a family-owned IT solutions provider founded on craftsmanship, we work In close cooperation with our customers.
- We help organizations create frictionless and highly personalized experiences for their customers, consumers and citizens.
- It is our ambition to become the leading European orchestrator of digital business platforms and ecosystems in our focus markets.
- YOU receive an attractive salary corresponding to your experience
We will review your application and will contact you as soon as possible.
We invite you for an introductory meeting and ask you to fill-out a personality questionnaire.
If we are both on the same page, we will gladly make you an offer to work with us.