Cegeka's division is a key player in in and around European cities. The smart cities e.g. mobility market in Europe is growing at a very high pace as more than 70% of the European citizens will live in cities by 2030. This creates high pressure on cities to change how they operate and create cities with a high quality of life for citizens, businesses and public instances such as universities, public transport. Cegeka believes that the solution for the challenges of cities lies in better use of data within our new . Mobility hubs are a major connective factor in this context.
The 2020 (and 2030) horizon creates a massive opportunity for you as Scrum master, you facilitate and a Scrum team which creates minimal viable products up to a full-scale mobility platform that connects various players into a new innovative ecosystem (possibly combining emerging technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, IoT and chatbots).
What will you do?
- You are the facilitator of scrum, the lightweight Agile framework with a focus on time-boxed iterations called sprints.
- As facilitators, you act as coaches to the rest of the team.
- You are committed to the scrum foundation and values, but remain flexible and open to opportunities for the team to improve their workflow.
Scrum master in a nutshell
As a Scrum master you assist Scrum teams on 2 major subjects:
- The team’s interaction with their surrounding context such as Management, Business, other teams, etc.
- Build and maintain transparent and constructive communication channels
- Guard the team from distractions/interruptions, ensuring the teams’s focus remains on delivering their committed sprint-work.
- Aid the team by eliminating external blockers.
- Assist in qualitative and relevant reporting to stakeholders through Burndowns, Demo’s, …
- The team’s own internals such as team dynamics, processes growth, etc...
- Encourage the team to relentlessly identify internal roadblocks and improve through process or workflow changes.
- Assist the team in building a culture in which successes are achieved through deep collaboration based on Respect, Focus, Responsibility, Openness and Courage.
- Help the team maintain the essential Scrum ceremonies by keeping them relevant.
- Ensure team members have all necessary information they need to make the right decisions that help the team reach its common goal.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an experienced Scrum master (at least 5 years).
- Dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic experienced scrum master
- Your personality is key for this position. Intrinsic values of a Scrum master are:
- Assertive, Steadfast, mature
- Emphatic, insight into group dynamics, good observation and listening. Passion to work with people.
- Affinity with IT and IT tools
- Analytical insight, quick understanding, can distinguish facts from assumptions
- Brutal transparency (courage, ...), responsible behavior
- Insatiable learner - Growth mindset - Exploratory way of thinking
- Thinking out-of-the-box
- You are a strong communicator, speaking and writing fluently English, knowledge of Dutch is a strong asset.
- You will work in our new office at Corda Campus Hasselt.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- We strongly belief in the ‘CEO of your own Career’-principle, within our versatile and international organization, many other opportunities lay wide open for the ambitious and eager-to-learn employee.
- The possibility to shape the future of mobility and parking in your and other European cities.
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team.
- You will receive an attractive starter salary with interesting extra-legal benefits (such as meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance) and the opportunity to subscribe to our Flex Reward Plan (FRP).
- A premium company car is included in the package.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.