Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. The company specializes in multi-cloud services, cloud orchestration, managed services and optimization of applications, infrastructure and business processes and takes care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and platforms.
We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as Security Engineer?
What will you do?
- The Security Engineer will perform installations and configuration of
- secret & certificate management tools
- (hashicorp vault, pki) vulnerability scanning tools in a openshift/kubernetes environment
- Azure network & security (express route, vnet, network security groups, application security groups)
- The security engineer will also assist in the scripting and automation of these installations and configuration
Who are we looking for?
- Teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere with room for ideas and initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of Secret Management Tools (Hashicorp Vault, Azure keyvault, Kubernetes secrets).
- Solid experience in certificate management and Vulnerability scanning tools in devops chain
- Knowledge in the following fields is a plus:
- Azure Security
- RedHat Linux
- Scripting (Terraform, ansible, ...)
- Network security (firewalls, proxy, web application firewalls)
- Bringing along experience within a platform centric environment would be a big plus.
- We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality and are a real team player.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.