As Account Director Aviation you build and maintain a sustainable relationship between Cegeka and one of its strategic customers within the aviation sector. You have accountability for the customer satisfaction and end-to-end Cegeka revenue and margin for this customer.
Working in a matrix organization model, you are the functional lead of a multi-disciplinary customer team performing sales, project and service delivery activities for this customer, across the range of Cegeka IT solutions (Application Development & Maintenance, Data, DevSecOps, Integration, Workplace, Security, Application modernization, Agile coaching, Public, Private & Sovereign Cloud,….)
What will you do?
- Your key focus will be on a single strategic customer within the aviation sector.
- You advise and guide the customer in finding the best IT solution (consultative upselling & cross selling), starting from a deep understanding of the customer challenges and goals.
- You develop your network with the customer on strategic and tactical level, maintaining a sustainable relationship and being a trusted advisor.
- You translate strategic sales goals into a concrete account plan. You follow-up budgets and activities for the account management team. You work on tenders/RFP’s and are responsible for closing the deal.
- You work closely together with solution sales & pre-sales, program managers, service delivery managers and enterprise architects, guiding and leading them to obtain customer satisfaction and Cegeka revenue and margin goals, based on a regular follow-up of key metrics.
- You proactively manage risks and issues, in order to maintain and strengthen customer trust.
- You communicate overall progress to senior management and external stakeholders.
- You develop and maintain win-win relationships with key partners in the IT ecosystem.
- On ad-hoc basis, you may be involved in supporting business development activities for other customers/prospects in the aviation sector and in sharing of best practices within Cegeka.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master degree.
- You have aviation sector knowledge.
- You have a proven track record of at least 5 years:
- either as an account director for an IT service provider, with experience in selling and delivering IT services to large enterprise accounts (as of 10 million euro).
- or in a senior IT management position on customer side, with experience in managing IT service providers.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the IT-market.
- You like to work in close cooperation with customers, understanding their business, challenges and goals, providing solutions and generating new business.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal abilities in fostering long-term relationships.
- You are passionate about Aviation & IT, very result driven, accurate and independent.
- Having a solid understanding of budgeting and progress reporting is key.
- You have outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- You fluently speak English and French. Speaking Dutch is considered as a plus.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card or mobility budget, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.