To reinforce our strategic focus and help our clients in their journey of digital transformation, Cegeka is looking to strengthen their Enterprise Architects Capability. As an Enterprise Architect you will ensure the coherence, the consistency and the management of different complex architectural blueprints. You will have strong affinity with Business Centric Application Modernization, Cloud Strategies, iPaaS and DevSecOps.
As an Enterprise Architect
- You combine a deep understanding of technology, applications, industry best practices, business processes and architectural patterns to drive IT transformation initiatives that meet the business objectives of our customers.
- You take the lead in the design and definition of the Enterprise Architecture of complex IT environments.
- You deliver an integrated architectural model linking application, data and infrastructure architectures.
- Both within the IT infrastructure and Application development you provide direction and guidance to ensure that the defined Enterprise Architecture will be converted to design and development initiatives via a strategic roadmap and according agreed guidelines, methods and design principles.
- You identify risks related to security, continuity, availability and compliancy and you work out a risk mitigation plan.
- You make the difference by showing and explaining functional benefits of the proposed Enterprise Architecture.
- You take the lead in all activities related to the design and the development of the defined Enterprise Architecture.
- You have a Master degree and you can show 5 years of experience in a similar function.
- You have a global and accurate knowledge of the IT market combined with a strong affinity with Business Centric Application Modernization, Cloud Strategies, iPaaS and DevSecOps. and an in-depth and practical experience in software development or infrastructure in a cloud-oriented context.
- You are able to give advice in a structured and didactic way to specialized technicians, but also to senior managers, including C-level.
- You understand the "business"-needs and you participate to the identification of the best IT-solutions to meet the business needs.
- You are a specialist in implementing and adapting architecture frameworks to customer-specific context and content.
- You can map risks and advantages of technological innovations resulting in solid schemes to give direction to used architecture frameworks and to the evolution of Cegeka’s solution portfolio.
- A deep expertise in enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), modelling methods and tools is a must.
- You are a conceptual thinker, a connector and you outperform in communication.
- Sector knowledge in finance, insurance or aviation is an asset.
- Languages: English and Dutch
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.