What does the job entail?
- You develop complex and challenging business applications. You do this with the latest tools and technologies.
- Based on the functional analysis you do hands-on design and software development. You ensure good integration with external applications.
- You are a member of a passionate agile team that consists of functional analysts, developers and an agile project leader (Scrum Master). You actively share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement.
- The applications you build are of good quality and generate extra business value for our customers.
- You write qualitative, easily readable code (so that documentation is not necessary) and do refactoring where necessary. You guarantee quality through test driven development (TDD) and continuous learning.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a passionated developer with at least 6 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack and .net framework.
- You are familiar with OO design, functional programming, Cloud Native applications and the related design patterns.
- You work test driven and you know the SOLID principles.
- You have experience/affinity with Azure.
- You have experience in application integration and excellent knowledge of relational databases, standardization and SQL. Besides that you have experience with 1 or more NoSQL databases.
- Application lifecycle management, continuous integration, build & release pipeplines and the necessary tools for this (such as Azure DevOps, Teamcity, Git, Docker, etc.) are familiar territory for you.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere with room for new and fresh ideas and initiatives.
- Tailor-made guidance! You indicate where your interests lie. We offer different career paths, and together we look at how we can help you develop.
- Learning and knowledge sharing are central. Many initiatives are organized for this: knowledge sharing meetings, innovation centers, sandboxes, reading groups, etc.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, fixed expense allowance and powerful laptop, we offer you flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance. Thanks to our Flex Reward Plan, we can offer you tailor-made compensation.
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.