As a Service Delivery Manager Security you have a key responsibility to guard the service quality of our managed security services. This includes follow-up during the entire contract lifecycle from onboarding activities to hand-over to operations and managing service quality during the run phase of the contract.
You report on service KPI’s and lead improvement activities if and when needed. This includes managing issues to resolution keeping all stakeholders informed and involved.
You will also assist in defining the KPI’s for new service offerings and work in close cooperation with the product managers.
What are your responsibilities?
- Ensuring contractual obligations are met and SLAs are met or exceeded
- Report on Service Performance towards our clients during monthly service reviews or provide Service Performance Input to the relevant internal teams including our customer teams and/or our Security Advisor team
- Take ownership of customer satisfaction for our Managed Security Services clients by defining and reporting on Client Satisfaction KPI’s
- Create and Manage client service improvement programs working with both clients and internal operational teams to timely achieve the goals of the service improvement programs
- Manage onboarding of managed services clients and manage the transition of services into RUN in line with contract agreements
- Responsible for financial follow-up & reporting of our Managed Security Services to ensure budgetary requirements are met and review invoices for accuracy
- Follow-up on internal programs for continuous improvement of security service quality and work hand-in-hand with the SOC Manager and Project Teams for timely delivery.
- Participate in RFP tracks and client presentations to cover Security Services aspects related to service governance.
Who are we looking for?
- Your strong sense for organization and planning allows to handle multiple responsibilities in parallel and still deliver qualitative results
- You are a teamplayer and act as a motivator towards the different stakeholders coaching the team towards service excellence
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing service management role within services organization, preferably in Managed Services
- Excellent written & verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Adept in planning, leading change management, working in a fast-paced environment, and multi-tasking skills
- Multi-year experience in service management based on ITIL
- Demonstrated understanding of Information Security is a plus. Interest in and experience with Cyber/IT security solutions and Managed Security Services.
- Solid presentation skills at the customer and management level
- High level of motivation and pleasure in self-responsible work
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan
We bekijken je sollicitatie en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
We nodigen je uit voor een kennismakend gesprek en ter voorbereiding hiervan vul je een persoonlijkheids- vragenlijst in.
Ben je overtuigd en wij ook, dan doen we je graag een aanbod om bij ons te komen werken.