For our client, the European Commission, we are looking for an experienced Sharepoint Expert . This is a long term assignment, full time. The successful candidate will be integrated, at the client's premises, to an international team of professionals.
What does this position entail?The Expert in Secure Document Collaboration Systems is expected to take on design and deployment tasks as required by the appropriate Project and Service Managers. S/he is expected to take proactive steps to maintain the existing systems, and to continuously monitor and tune them for optimal performance and availability, with a good degree of autonomy.
Which skills and knowledge?
- Design, document, deploy and maintain secure solutions for document collaboration on SharePoint platforms.
- Manage the SharePoint systems and their underlying components, including MS SQL Server databases, monitoring systems, log management systems and ancillary components (search services, authentication and user provisioning, caching services, etc)
- Design and implement technical measures to safeguard information, commensurate with the system requirements for Sensitive Non Classified information handling, as established in guidelines from the Commission’s Security Directorate.
- Proof of Concept, prototyping of infrastructure solutions.
- Assist the Project and Service Managers and solution architects with the identification of technical solutions to functional or regulatory issues.
- Participate in coordination and project meetings.
- Contribute to security investigations as and when required.
- Provide relevant stakeholders with expert assistance in maintaining SharePoint- and Office365-based systems to the highest security and availability standards.
- Provide expert technical assistance on SharePoint and related products or services as required: technical guidance, troubleshooting, performance optimisation, monitoring.
Due to the particular nature of a large international organisation such as the European Commission, candidates should also have the following nontechnical skills:
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings
- Ability to understand, speak and write English
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on a large project
Why grow with Cegeka?
- YOU will be part of our mission:
- As a family-owned IT solutions provider founded on craftsmanship, we work In close cooperation with our customers.
- We help organizations create frictionless and highly personalized experiences for their customers, consumers and citizens.
- It is our ambition to become the leading European orchestrator of digital business platforms and ecosystems in our focus markets.
- YOU receive an attractive salary corresponding to your experience
We will review your application and will contact you as soon as possible.
We invite you for an introductory meeting and ask you to fill-out a personality questionnaire.
If we are both on the same page, we will gladly make you an offer to work with us.