For our client, the European Commission, we are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect. This is a long term assignment, full time. The successful candidate will be integrated, at the client's premises, to an international team of professionals.
What does this position entail?
- Architecture and design of information systems hosted on the cloud
- Review of code and architecture of existing systems
- Design of architecture components and building blocks
- Documentation and presentation of lessons learned from different cloud services and architectural patterns to technical teams in the European institutions.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users o Creation of Cloud Accounts.
- (Heavily Automated) Setting up cloud account security.
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
Which skills and knowledge?
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
- Good knowledge of multiple cloud services, in both AWS and Azure, and their corresponding Infrastructure-as-Code technologies.
- Good knowledge of at least one strongly-typed object oriented language (ex java, c#)
- Knowledge of security oriented cloud services, such as Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center and AWS Security Hub.
- Knowledge of micro services architecture design, development, deployment and instrumentation o
- Knowledge of applications design
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. message oriented middleware, Event Hubs or similar)
- Knowledge of both relational and/or non-relational data stores
- Ability to give technical presentations
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- YOU will be part of our mission:
- As a family-owned IT solutions provider founded on craftsmanship, we work In close cooperation with our customers.
- We help organizations create frictionless and highly personalized experiences for their customers, consumers and citizens.
- It is our ambition to become the leading European orchestrator of digital business platforms and ecosystems in our focus markets.
- YOU receive an attractive salary corresponding to your experience
We will review your application and will contact you as soon as possible.
We invite you for an introductory meeting and ask you to fill-out a personality questionnaire.
If we are both on the same page, we will gladly make you an offer to work with us.